Stripe's sales rates will depend on the plan chosen by the seller:
- Successful card transactions: 2.9% + 30¢ per successful card transactions;
- Domestic bank transfers: 0.8% · $5.00 cap;
- Additional payment methods: Starting at 80¢ for iDEAL;
- 3D Secure authentication: 3¢ per 3D Secure attempt for accounts with custom pricing;
- Adaptive Acceptance: 0,08% per successful card transactions;
- Instant payouts: 1% of the volume of instant payments with a minimum fee of 50 ¢;
- SIGMA: Starting at 2¢;
- ISSUING (cards):
Card creation: 10¢ per virtual card and $3 per physical card;
Card transactions: first: $ 500,000 in card transactions and 0.2% + $ 0.20 per transaction after that;
International payments: Included 1% + 30 ¢ for international transactions If currency conversion is equired, an additional fee of 1% will apply;
- Refunds: No fees, but the fees for the previous payment are not refunded;
- Use Apple pay or Google pay: There are no additional fees.
The rates were not disclosed, for information it is necessary to contact the sales team of Stripe.
For more information access: https://stripe.com/pricing
It is important to analyze the values of the courses and the fees charged, so that your school has good financial planning and achieves great results.
We hope this article has been helpful for you to create your online courses on Coursify.me.
Any question we are available.